Honda leads car and two-wheeler sales growth in FY 2013-14
The auto companies have revealed their sales reports for the fiscal year 2013-14. Here is how the two-wheeler and four-wheeler manufacturers fared during the fiscal year.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI), has completed its most successful year with domestic sales of 37,21,935 units as compared to 27,54,685 units during the last fiscal year, which means an increase of a mind boggling 35.11 per cent. In one day alone i.e March 31 it sold an amazing 55,000 units.
The Dream Neo looks identical to the Yuga
Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL), the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer also posted its most successful year with record sales of 62,45,895 units. This is a 3 per cent increase over previous fiscal year's figure of 60,75,583 units.
Bajaj Auto did not post positive results as its sales fell from 37,57,105 units in the previous fiscal year to 34,22,416 units in this financial year, down 9 per cent.
Mahindra & Mahindra reported an 18 per cent drop in sales this fiscal year by selling a total of 229155 units which is almost 50,000 units less than last year's 279270 units.
2013 Mahindra in India
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) posted an 83 per cent increase over the previous fiscal, selling 1,34,339 units this year as compared last year's 73,483 units.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) sold 10,53,689 units in the 2013-14 fiscal which is a 0.3 per cent increase over last fiscals figure of 10,51,046 units.
Audi India sold 10126 units in the 2013-14 fiscal, which is an increase of 8.2 per cent over the previous year's 9350 units. The German car maker has also recorded its best ever monthly sales figure of 1404 units in March 2014 and best ever quarterly sales figure of 2740 units, spanning a period from January to March this year.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53,171
Starts Rs 50,000
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India