Carbon-fibre package available for Lamborghini Aventador SV
The Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce (yes, it's quite the mouthful) is the fire-breathing version of Lamborghini's already diabolical Aventador. With looks to match its performance, it's safe to say that the Aventador SV isn't known for being understated. But for those who find the stock Aventador SV to be too much for their tastes, Vitesse AuDessus is offering carbon-fibre packages for both the coupe and roadster variant of the Aventador SV.
To start things off, the first offering is the Essentials Package, which consists of the lower front bumper, side skirts, mirrors and rear diffuser. Customers opting for the Extended Package will get the bonnet as well.
Vitesse AuDessus also offers carbon-fibre wheels in multiple styles, including the SV's stock design and a Veneno-inspired seven-spoke design. "Our wheels are the lightest and strongest wheels available on the market today. By shedding more than 25kg of unsprung weight, our wheels markedly improve acceleration, handling and fuel economy," said Stefany Sanchez, CEO, Vitesse AuDessus.
As expected, the prices of the said custom parts are at a price point which would only make sense if you could afford the car in the first place. The Essentials Package retails for Rs 10.41 lakh, the Extended Package for Rs 14.94 lakh, and while you're still sitting down, the carbon wheels go for a princely Rs 16.77 lakh a set. There's even an option to get a complete bare carbon Aventador SV transformation (the price of which isn't mentioned, for which we're thankful). Each part is limited to 300 units, so hurry up and ready your chequebooks.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000