CARS24 commences operations in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - opens 50 more outlets in India
CARS24, an online portal for selling used cars has commenced operations in the city of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. The company already operates in the cities of Bhopal and Indore, and with the recent launch, CARS24 will offer a hassle-free process for car owners from the said cities should they wish to sell their cars. The company has also launched outlets in 50 more cities expanding their footprint to a total of 180 cities pan India.
Sharing the announcement, Gajendra Jangid, the Co-founder and CMO of CARS24 said, "Within a short time span of four years, CARS24 has already registered a significant growth. With this launch, we have successfully achieved a milestone of expanding our presence to 50 Indian cities and are excited to offer supreme quality services to its customers. Our vision is to streamline the pre-owned car industry by connecting sellers and buyers through our best-in-class car-buying services with added benefits like instant payment and a free RC transfer."
Last month, CARS24 managed to loop in foreign investors such as Agnelli (Fiat) Family and Sequoia India, along with Unbound, a global investment firm headquartered in London, and Moore Strategic Ventures, another New York-based investment firm, and has raised fresh capital of USD 100 million in Series D funding. Further, CARS24 has also announced its strategic partnership with former Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, as brand ambassador and one of the investors in the company.
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced at Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production