Castrol GTX Ultraclean launched in India
Castrol, one of the world's leading automotive lubricant manufacturing brands, has launched its GTX Ultraclean engine oil in India. The Ultraclean is a part-synthetic engine oil for petrol cars. Castrol claims that the Ultraclean is its cleanest GTX till date and its synthetic technology will deliver superior performance as well as will help in extending the engine life.
According to Castrol, the GTX Ultraclean has a "double-action formula" which cleans away old sludge (a solid or gel in motor oil caused by the oil solidifying, usually at temperatures lower than 100C which shortens engine life) and protects against new sludge formation. It also protects the oil from getting sticky and thermal breakdown (the period where the engine heats up beyond a limit, it starts to degrade the motor oil). The Ultraclean comes with anti-wear additives that help extend the engine life.
The Ultraclean engine oil is available in 500ml, 3-litre and 3.5-litre pack sizes. The price range starts from Rs 182 for the 500ml pack and goes all the way up to Rs 1,186 for the 3.5-litre pack size.
Castrol features a large variety of products for diverse automobiles. Its range for lubricants starts from two-wheeler and goes on till buses and trucks. In the four-wheeler department, Castrol offers engine oil under GTX, Magnatec and Edge brand names.
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV