Castrol GTX Ultraclean launched in India
Castrol, one of the world's leading automotive lubricant manufacturing brands, has launched its GTX Ultraclean engine oil in India. The Ultraclean is a part-synthetic engine oil for petrol cars. Castrol claims that the Ultraclean is its cleanest GTX till date and its synthetic technology will deliver superior performance as well as will help in extending the engine life.
According to Castrol, the GTX Ultraclean has a "double-action formula" which cleans away old sludge (a solid or gel in motor oil caused by the oil solidifying, usually at temperatures lower than 100C which shortens engine life) and protects against new sludge formation. It also protects the oil from getting sticky and thermal breakdown (the period where the engine heats up beyond a limit, it starts to degrade the motor oil). The Ultraclean comes with anti-wear additives that help extend the engine life.
The Ultraclean engine oil is available in 500ml, 3-litre and 3.5-litre pack sizes. The price range starts from Rs 182 for the 500ml pack and goes all the way up to Rs 1,186 for the 3.5-litre pack size.
Castrol features a large variety of products for diverse automobiles. Its range for lubricants starts from two-wheeler and goes on till buses and trucks. In the four-wheeler department, Castrol offers engine oil under GTX, Magnatec and Edge brand names.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India