Castrol ropes in Brazil and Barcelona forward Neymar as its brand ambassador
Castrol has announced that Brazil and FC Barcelona forward Neymar is their brand ambassador for the upcoming Fifa World Cup. Castrol is the official sponsor of the World Cup to be held in Brazil.
The partnership between one of the world's most expensive and gifted athletes and the world's leading lubricants brand will run for 12 months.
Commenting on the new partnership, Neymar said: "I'm delighted to be working with Castrol on an exciting new project that I hope will enable me to take my game to a new level."
A S Ramchander, VP Global Marketing at Castrol, said: "We are thrilled to be working with Neymar. He demands the best performance from himself in every game he plays, just as Castrol demands the best performance from our oils every time the engine starts. The 2014 FIFA World Cup is the perfect opportunity for us to combine our respective passions for superiorperformance, innovation and football."
This is not the first time that Castrol has roped in a footballer of international repute. It had previously secured the services of Portugal and Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazil and AC Milan legend Cafu and former France and Chelsea captain Marcel Desailly.
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India