Castrol ropes in Brazil and Barcelona forward Neymar as its brand ambassador
Castrol has announced that Brazil and FC Barcelona forward Neymar is their brand ambassador for the upcoming Fifa World Cup. Castrol is the official sponsor of the World Cup to be held in Brazil.
The partnership between one of the world's most expensive and gifted athletes and the world's leading lubricants brand will run for 12 months.
Commenting on the new partnership, Neymar said: "I'm delighted to be working with Castrol on an exciting new project that I hope will enable me to take my game to a new level."
A S Ramchander, VP Global Marketing at Castrol, said: "We are thrilled to be working with Neymar. He demands the best performance from himself in every game he plays, just as Castrol demands the best performance from our oils every time the engine starts. The 2014 FIFA World Cup is the perfect opportunity for us to combine our respective passions for superiorperformance, innovation and football."
This is not the first time that Castrol has roped in a footballer of international repute. It had previously secured the services of Portugal and Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazil and AC Milan legend Cafu and former France and Chelsea captain Marcel Desailly.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium