Castrol ropes in Brazil and Barcelona forward Neymar as its brand ambassador
Castrol has announced that Brazil and FC Barcelona forward Neymar is their brand ambassador for the upcoming Fifa World Cup. Castrol is the official sponsor of the World Cup to be held in Brazil.
The partnership between one of the world's most expensive and gifted athletes and the world's leading lubricants brand will run for 12 months.
Commenting on the new partnership, Neymar said: "I'm delighted to be working with Castrol on an exciting new project that I hope will enable me to take my game to a new level."
A S Ramchander, VP Global Marketing at Castrol, said: "We are thrilled to be working with Neymar. He demands the best performance from himself in every game he plays, just as Castrol demands the best performance from our oils every time the engine starts. The 2014 FIFA World Cup is the perfect opportunity for us to combine our respective passions for superiorperformance, innovation and football."
This is not the first time that Castrol has roped in a footballer of international repute. It had previously secured the services of Portugal and Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazil and AC Milan legend Cafu and former France and Chelsea captain Marcel Desailly.
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh