Ceat launches Gripp X3 tyres for motorcycles in India
Ceat tyres launched its new product called the Gripp X3 in India. The new tyres are developed with dual compound technology (DCT).
This dual compound technology provides grip even when the first layer of the tyre is worn out, also the internal high strength layer provides a longer life to the tyre. Ceat also claims to improve braking by the dual compound technology and the tyre won't be affected by ageing.
The company believes that this technology will help in making their position strong in Europe, where they have recently launched tyres.
Nitish Bajaj, senior vice president (marketing) said, "CEAT's continuous focus on innovation and research resulted in the development of dual compound technology (DCT). Gripp X3, India's first of its kind tyre maintains the same grip in its entire lifetime, thus guaranteeing a safe and comfortable ride to the riders."
The price of the tyres ranges from Rs 2,257 up to Rs 2,405 and can be bought online on the company's website. The Gripp X3 tyres are compatible with motorcycles such as Bajaj Boxer, Hero Motorcorp Achiever, Honda CB Shine, Suzuki Slingshot, TVS Star City, and Yamaha Saluto 125.
Customers can check the compatibility of the tyre size on Ceat's official website.
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 59,480
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!