Ceat launches Milaze range of tyres for scooters
Ceat Limited has just launched its new range of tyres for scooters, christened the Milaze range. The company says that the new tyres offer improved load carrying capacity and high fuel efficiency.
The tyres are available in two sizes, 3.50-10 TT and 90/100-10 TT.
(Read our Simple Tech story on tyre labelling and nomenclature to figure out what this means)
Ceat says that the Milaze tyre is designed to cater to the needs of customers who use scooters to haul heavy loads on a daily basis. This is courtesy of the high bead strength and flatter tread profile, says Ceat.
The company also adds that on wet roads, the deep grooves on the shoulder of the tyre expel water efficiently and hence provide good grip.
CEAT Launches Milaze Tyres for Scooters in India
|Mumbai, 30 March2015: Leading Indian tyre manufacturer CEAT Ltd today, announced the launch of its new range of Milaze Tyres that is focused towards catering to the scooter segment of two-wheelers in India. Available in sizes3.50-10 TT and 90/100-10 TT, the tyre offers an improved load carrying capacity with high mileage and will be available in key markets across India. Milaze tyre is specifically designed to suit the need of business community using scooters for day-to-day business. With a high bead strength and flatter tread profile, the tyre offers improved load carrying capacity. A higher NSD (non-skid depth) coupled with the flatter tread profileprovides a better tyre life. The presence of sturdy blocks with sipes in the tyres make it excellent in providing good traction and uniform wear, and the deep shoulder grooves ensure excellent water pumping on wet surfaces.|
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India