Ceat Milaze X3 tyres launched in India
Ceat has launched its latest Milaze X3 range of tyres in India. Ceat claims that these tyres can complete one lakh kilometres before the customer feels the need to replace them. These tyres are available in the sizes 12-15 inches and are suitable for small hatchbacks like the Maruti Suzuki Alto, Celerio, Hyundai Grand i10 as well as sedans like the Tata Tigor. Currently the Ceat Milaze tyres are available in all the metro cities with sales shortly starting in tier I and II cities. The prices of the Ceat Milaze X3 range between Rs 1,800 to Rs.4,700 per tyre.
The Ceat Milaze X3 is the only tyre which the company claims can last up to 1 lakh kilometres with better stability and stronger grip on the roads
Ceat says that these Milaze X3 tyres have a new generation tread compound that brings in optimised shoulder depth as well as rigid shoulder blocks. These together give the tyre a longer life. The higher groove depth of tyres also provides high resistance. Tyres also ensure superior load distribution that offers improved riding comfort for safer and pleasant travel. It is the only tyre which lasts up to 1 lakh kilometres with better stability and stronger grip on the roads.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso spotted undisguised ahead of India launch on September 30
- News2020 Tata Nexon facelift spotted testing again
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin unveiled internationally
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq and Superb Corporate editions launched, starting at Rs 25.99 lakh
- NewsMahindra XUV300 automatic now available W6 variant - price starts at 9.99 lakh