Celebrate Shell Ducati's Riders' day with Moto GP's Andrea Dovizioso
Ducati and Shell Advance together have announced Shell Ducati Riders' Day, and the first edition has been scheduled for September 29 at BIC (Buddh International Circuit). The event will also see the presence of Ducati's official Moto GP rider, Andrea Dovizioso. Shell Advance lubricants India recently launched a limited-edition promo pack with surprises for its consumers. 10 lucky consumers/winners of the promo pack will get an opportunity to see the Malaysian GP at the Sepang circuit on November 3. Also, 25 consumers/winners of the Shell Advance lubricants will also get a chance to be a part of the Shell Ducati Riders' Day.
Ducati has also organised its Road Academy (open to all riders) followed by an open track day. Trackday is open for all Ducati owners, except the Scrambler range. Training for the road academy will be provided by DRE certified trainers. The introductory fee for the open track day is Rs 11,000 and Rs 7,000 for the Road Academy. Only 40 slots are available for the open track day, whereas the Road Academy has only 25 entries to offer.
Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India added, "After the resounding success of all our experiential activities, we are proud to announce our first ever Shell Ducati Riders' Day exclusively for all Ducatisti. This experience would help riders improve their riding skills under the guidance of certified instructors and enhance the joy of riding on road as well on track. With Dovizioso joining us, we are sure that this edition is going to be a unique and electrifying one."
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- NewsAutomotive production resumes in China
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055