CF Moto to launch 250NK, 400NK, 650MT and 650NK in India on July 19
CF Moto, Chinese motorcycle brand was all set to debut in India on July 4, however, the heavy rains in Mumbai made the company indefinitely postpone the launch. Now, the launch of CF Moto has been scheduled for July 19.
CF Moto has partnered with AMW Motorcycles. While the invitation mentioned a range of motorcycles that will be launched in India without any specific names, OVERDRIVE believes the range will consist of 250NK, 400NK, 650MT and 650 NK motorcycles.
The CF Moto 650MT is an adventure tourer motorcycle that will compete against the Kawasaki Versys 650, Benelli TRK 502X and the SMW Superdual T. The street naked version of the 650MT, called the CF Moto 650NK will go up against the Kawasaki Z650.
Test mules of the upcoming CF Moto have been already spotted in India and the company also looks forward to setting up a domestic assembly plant. We believe this will help CF Moto attain greater volumes and also price their motorcycles in an aggressive manner against some of the popular rivals likes the KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Ninja 400 and the Suzuki Versys 650 positioned in the different segments.
Starts Rs 5,00,000
Starts Rs 5,40,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 6,69,000
Starts Rs 5,29,000
Starts Rs 1,80,638
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
- NewsDucati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 specifications revealed
- NewsKia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 250 street naked motorcycle spotted ahead of its India launch