CF Moto to launch 250NK, 400NK, 650MT and 650NK in India on July 19
CF Moto, Chinese motorcycle brand was all set to debut in India on July 4, however, the heavy rains in Mumbai made the company indefinitely postpone the launch. Now, the launch of CF Moto has been scheduled for July 19.
CF Moto has partnered with AMW Motorcycles. While the invitation mentioned a range of motorcycles that will be launched in India without any specific names, OVERDRIVE believes the range will consist of 250NK, 400NK, 650MT and 650 NK motorcycles.
The CF Moto 650MT is an adventure tourer motorcycle that will compete against the Kawasaki Versys 650, Benelli TRK 502X and the SMW Superdual T. The street naked version of the 650MT, called the CF Moto 650NK will go up against the Kawasaki Z650.
Test mules of the upcoming CF Moto have been already spotted in India and the company also looks forward to setting up a domestic assembly plant. We believe this will help CF Moto attain greater volumes and also price their motorcycles in an aggressive manner against some of the popular rivals likes the KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Ninja 400 and the Suzuki Versys 650 positioned in the different segments.
Starts Rs 5,00,000
Starts Rs 5,40,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 6,69,000
Starts Rs 5,29,000
Starts Rs 1,80,638
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099