Champol range of lubricants now available in India
The Champol range of engine fluids is now available in India, for a wide array of engines. Manufactured by the Lubz Corporation, the range consists of engine coolants, engine oils and gear oils. The range is available at a very attractive price point as well.
Champol coolants have been designed to work primarily in a warm temperate climate like that in India, providing rust protection, reducing friction on water pumps and seals, and corrosion protection for aluminium engines. The coolant is also made of a non-petroleum formulation that is eco-friendly. A litre of coolant sells for Rs 210.
Champol engine oils have a working capacity of 18,000km in cars, trucks and buses, while lasting 500 hours for tractors and generators. The engine oil provides extra protection from wear and tear during startup, high load conditions and varying temperature conditions. A litre of engine oil costs Rs 270.
The Champol range of gear oils provide excellent protection to car transmissions by providing wear protection to the gears, as well as attaining optimum performance. A litre of Champol gear oil sells for Rs 270.
- FeaturesBean counters: Observations from the 2018 Rally of Chikmagalur
- NewsINRC 2019: Champions Group announced as new promoters for national rally championship beginning 2019
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range