Chevrolet 100 Hour Sale announced in India to provide additional benefits to customers
Chevrolet India has announced its new sales scheme for potential customers. The Chevrolet 100 Hour Sale that began on June 18, 2015 will run till June 20, 2015 and promises benefits upto Rs 1 lakh. The sale is across GM's 242 showrooms in the country.
Those who book a Chevrolet Beat will get benefits of Rs. 70,499. Customers who buy the Chevrolet Sail get benefits of Rs 64,499 while those choosing to book the MPV Enjoy get benefits worth Rs. 62,500. The Chevrolet Cruze customer will get the most benefits, to the tune of Rs one lakh.
In addition to monetary benefits, Chevrolet will also give out gifts such as 2 gram gold coin, free accessories worth Rs 10,000, free extended warranty for two years and a free LED television with every purchase. The gifts, however, are model and region specific.
Rajesh Singh, vice president, marketing, sales and after sales, General Motors India said, "At General Motors India, it is our constant endeavor to keep up the excitement in the marketplace by offering value for money packages and attract more people to the Chevrolet fold. In continuation to these efforts, the company has also planned a multi-media communication campaign to reach out to its esteemed customers to create brand awareness and generate additional footfalls for enthusiasts to avail this limited period offer."
Chevrolet has also announced the launch of its Complete Care Programme to enhance the after sales service experience of its customers.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block