2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift teased
Chevrolet India has teased the Beat facelift on its official website by way of a silhouette of the popular supermini.
We have already spotted the Beat facelift test mules several times and as we reported last week, the updated Beat is slated for an Auto Expo launch.
The tag line for the teaser states, "Style is coming to take the country by storm".
However, the Beat facelift is not too different than the current model. It wears the new hexagonal grille that is seen on rest of the Chevrolet lineup. The face also wears new bumpers with a new design for the fog lamps. Expect to see some tweaks to the interiors as well by way new upholstery & resigned plastic parts.
GM is also expected to show a slew of new products and concepts at the Auto Expo. Stay tuned to http://www.overdrive.in/autoexpo2014 for all the updates!
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch