2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift teased
Chevrolet India has teased the Beat facelift on its official website by way of a silhouette of the popular supermini.
We have already spotted the Beat facelift test mules several times and as we reported last week, the updated Beat is slated for an Auto Expo launch.
The tag line for the teaser states, "Style is coming to take the country by storm".
However, the Beat facelift is not too different than the current model. It wears the new hexagonal grille that is seen on rest of the Chevrolet lineup. The face also wears new bumpers with a new design for the fog lamps. Expect to see some tweaks to the interiors as well by way new upholstery & resigned plastic parts.
GM is also expected to show a slew of new products and concepts at the Auto Expo. Stay tuned to http://www.overdrive.in/autoexpo2014 for all the updates!
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed