2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift teased
Chevrolet India has teased the Beat facelift on its official website by way of a silhouette of the popular supermini.
We have already spotted the Beat facelift test mules several times and as we reported last week, the updated Beat is slated for an Auto Expo launch.
The tag line for the teaser states, "Style is coming to take the country by storm".
However, the Beat facelift is not too different than the current model. It wears the new hexagonal grille that is seen on rest of the Chevrolet lineup. The face also wears new bumpers with a new design for the fog lamps. Expect to see some tweaks to the interiors as well by way new upholstery & resigned plastic parts.
GM is also expected to show a slew of new products and concepts at the Auto Expo. Stay tuned to http://www.overdrive.in/autoexpo2014 for all the updates!
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar