2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift teased
Chevrolet India has teased the Beat facelift on its official website by way of a silhouette of the popular supermini.
We have already spotted the Beat facelift test mules several times and as we reported last week, the updated Beat is slated for an Auto Expo launch.
The tag line for the teaser states, "Style is coming to take the country by storm".
However, the Beat facelift is not too different than the current model. It wears the new hexagonal grille that is seen on rest of the Chevrolet lineup. The face also wears new bumpers with a new design for the fog lamps. Expect to see some tweaks to the interiors as well by way new upholstery & resigned plastic parts.
GM is also expected to show a slew of new products and concepts at the Auto Expo. Stay tuned to http://www.overdrive.in/autoexpo2014 for all the updates!
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani