Chevrolet Camaro 50th Anniversary Editions revealed
The Chevrolet Camaro, an iconic muscle car turns 50 this year. To celebrate the occasion, Chevrolet has announced a special model called the 50th Anniversary Edition. The special edition will be available in both coupe and cabriolet 2LT and 2SS models.
"On September 26, 1966, Chevrolet introduced the world to Camaro. And for millions of people, it was love at first sight. People have written songs about it, made movies starring it and told numerous Camaro stories in the years since. So to celebrate the 50th anniversary of one of history's most epic cars, we created the most epic Camaro yet," said Chevrolet on the official website.
The 2LT model will sport the RS appearance package. Both special edition models will be offered in a Nightfall gray metallic shade while the convertible feature a black top. These models will come equipped with 20-inch wheels with 50th Anniversary Edition logos. It also gets special edition stripes and badges, while the radiator grille gets a satin chrome highlight around it. The front fascia gets body a coloured front splitter and the LT models will also feature orange brake calipers.
Inside, the black leather seats get orange contrast stitching. Additionally, the instrumental panel, seatbacks, steering wheel and the illuminated sill plates highlight the 50th Anniversary Edition treatment. Chevrolet will announce prices of the special edition variants closer to the launch date.
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3