Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition launched in India at Rs 5.78 lakh
To celebrate 14,000 Enjoy MUVs on the road, Chevrolet India has rolled out a limited edition model. Christened the Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition, the car is priced at Rs 5.78 lakh ex-Delhi and comes with accessories worth nearly Rs 50,000. Features that set apart the Limited Edition from the regular Enjoy models area new chrome kit which includes a license plate garnish, blinkers on the outside rear view mirror, new roof rails, graphics and wood dashboard trim.
Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition
The Chevrolet Enjoy is available with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The petrol Enjoy is powered by a 1.4-litre 104PS engine while the diesel Enjoy employs the tried and trusted 77.5PS 1.3-litre Multijet engine. Both the engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. GM had unveiled the Enjoy as well as the Sail twins at the 2012 Auto Expo.
The interiors of the Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition get a wooden trim
It is still not clear how long the limited edition Enjoy will be on sale.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar