Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition launched in India at Rs 5.78 lakh
To celebrate 14,000 Enjoy MUVs on the road, Chevrolet India has rolled out a limited edition model. Christened the Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition, the car is priced at Rs 5.78 lakh ex-Delhi and comes with accessories worth nearly Rs 50,000. Features that set apart the Limited Edition from the regular Enjoy models area new chrome kit which includes a license plate garnish, blinkers on the outside rear view mirror, new roof rails, graphics and wood dashboard trim.
Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition
The Chevrolet Enjoy is available with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The petrol Enjoy is powered by a 1.4-litre 104PS engine while the diesel Enjoy employs the tried and trusted 77.5PS 1.3-litre Multijet engine. Both the engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. GM had unveiled the Enjoy as well as the Sail twins at the 2012 Auto Expo.
The interiors of the Chevrolet Enjoy Limited Edition get a wooden trim
It is still not clear how long the limited edition Enjoy will be on sale.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block