Chevrolet India launches body and paint camp, an industry first
Chevrolet India has started a week-long 'body and paint camp' across 150 locations under the Chevrolet Complete Care programme. Although organising a service camp by an automaker isn't something new, this is the first time an automaker is organising a body and paint camp in India.
The camp will provide Chevrolet car owners the opportunity to update their car appearance. The Chevrolet owners will receive a 25 per cent discount of painting charges as well as free underbody inspection. The owners can also get discounts on anti-rust coating, body polish and interior cleaning. In an official release, Chevrolet said that the company would offer a five per cent discount on all body parts too.
Also, Chevrolet will provide a 70 per cent discount for specific body parts - which are prone to damage - for older Chevrolet models like Opel Corsa, Aveo, Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet Optra.
The 'body and paint camp' has already started on September 23 and will end on September 30.
This is Chevrolet's second camp under the Chevrolet Complete Care programme in 2016. In June, Chevrolet launched its monsoon service camp at select dealerships across the country. A total of 225 Chevrolet dealers participated at the 2016 monsoon service camp.
Starts Rs 3.64 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids