Chevrolet India launches body and paint camp, an industry first
Chevrolet India has started a week-long 'body and paint camp' across 150 locations under the Chevrolet Complete Care programme. Although organising a service camp by an automaker isn't something new, this is the first time an automaker is organising a body and paint camp in India.
The camp will provide Chevrolet car owners the opportunity to update their car appearance. The Chevrolet owners will receive a 25 per cent discount of painting charges as well as free underbody inspection. The owners can also get discounts on anti-rust coating, body polish and interior cleaning. In an official release, Chevrolet said that the company would offer a five per cent discount on all body parts too.
Also, Chevrolet will provide a 70 per cent discount for specific body parts - which are prone to damage - for older Chevrolet models like Opel Corsa, Aveo, Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet Optra.
The 'body and paint camp' has already started on September 23 and will end on September 30.
This is Chevrolet's second camp under the Chevrolet Complete Care programme in 2016. In June, Chevrolet launched its monsoon service camp at select dealerships across the country. A total of 225 Chevrolet dealers participated at the 2016 monsoon service camp.
Starts Rs 3.64 Lakhs
- Review2020 Mahindra Thar first drive review
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus