Chevrolet launches the upgraded Tavera Neo 3
Chevrolet lifted the wraps off the new Tavera Neo 3, with a starting price of Rs 6.72 lakh with the top end model costing Rs 10.26 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. The upgraded MUV gets a revamped front grille and headlamps with integrated turn indicators while Chevrolet claims that the interior space and comfort also have been improved. The new Tavera now gets an ICML sourced 2.0-litre direct injection diesel engine which produces 105PS power and is BS4 compliant. Chevrolet isn't retiring the previous 78PS 2.5-litre engine and it will continue duties in tier II cities.
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip