Chevrolet to conduct Monsoon Service Camp across India
Chevrolet India has announced that it will conduct a Monsoon Service Camp across all Chevrolet authorized service stations in India. The camp will be held from June 21 to June 25, 2018.
Chevrolet car owners will get a free check-up of their car, where Chevrolet technicians will inspect critical components and ensure that these are monsoon ready. In addition, customers can also avail of a free car wash, windshield cleaner fluid top up and up to 10 per cent discount on genuine Chevrolet parts and labour.
Chevrolet India says that the objective of the Monsoon Service Camp is to ensure that all Chevrolet cars run safely during the rainy season. The company is also offering value added services at the camp for which customers will get up to 20 per cent discount .
Chevrolet car owners will be contacted via emails, phone calls, advertisements and digital communications through Chevrolet India's website.
Chevrolet India stopped local sales of their cars in India in December 2017. The company, at that time had announced that the sales, service and warranties for all the GM products in India will be honored.
General Motors International had reviewed the performance of its Indian arm throughout 2016 and deemed it profitable to carry on solely with exports rather than concentrate on selling its products in India. Chevrolet India exports the Beat and Essentia to Central and South America.
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh