Citroen C5 Aircross spotted testing
Citroen C5 Aircross was spotted testing ahead of its India launch. The car will go on sale by the end of this year and it will go up against the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, Hyundai Tuscon and Tata Harrier to name a few. The French manufacturer has a significant presence in Europe with a wide range of cars in its fleet, and the C5 Aircross will be launched in India by the end of this year.
The C5 Aircross has a split grille design for its face which integrates the Citroen badging and it is also flanked by DRLs on both ends of the grille. The lower part of the grille will house the dual headlamp setup. The lower part of the front bumper will house the fog lamp unit, it may receive chrome treatment and it is accompanied by an air duct beside the fog lamp unit.
The bonnet of the car gets creases and lines which give a sporty character to the car. It also gets roof rails and body cladding though out, chrome treatment on the windows is also visible. The car sits on stylish alloy wheels.
The rear of the car gets a boxy design and an erect boot lid, the tail lamps get split LED setup with Citroen badging taking centre place on the boot lid. The rear also gets chrome finished twin exhaust tips which further accents the sporty look of the car. The ICE SUV will come with several engine and gearbox options. In the pictures, the C5 Aircross looks almost production-ready.
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15