CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is Viewers' Choice Bike of the Year
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is not just the faired version of the naked Pulsar 200NS but features a raft of improvements that make for an even more involving motorcycle. The changes may seems small on paper but they combined to make the Pulsar RS200 a considerably improved riding experience over the 200NS.
We found that the RS offered very stable chassis behavior that encourages the rider to push the bike hard through the corners but also feels forgiving on rough and less than perfect roads. The increased chassis confidence, extra power, eye catching looks and optional single channel ABS were enough for our readers to vote it as their Bike of the Year.
The 2016 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 1,27,482
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, Rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to be launched in India on October 15
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSVI India launch on October 8