CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Hero MotoCorp wins Manufacturer of the Year (Two-wheeler) Award
2015 was a big year for the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. Apart from launching fresh and convincing vehicles like our Scooter of the Year, the Maestro Edge Hero has also opened a comprehensive new R&D facility in Jaipur Rajasthan which not only features labs and testing facilities but also 15 test tracks. It is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the country. The company also hired ex-BMW man Markus Braunsperger as chief technology officer. We expect exciting things from Hero MotoCorp and wish them all the best for the future.
The 2016 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well the contenders suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000