CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Hyundai Creta is Car of the Year
After winning the SUV of the Year, the new Creta fought off competition like the Mercedes-Benz CLA, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki Baleno to win the Car of the Year award. The Creta features a commanding presence with its edgy design theme and a neatly designed cabin that gets all the necessary goodies you would expect from a premium SUV.
The 128PS 1.6-litre engine is quite a charmer with its linear power delivery while efficiency stands at an impressive 16kmpl. Apart from that, the Creta further scores brownie points thanks to the balanced driving characteristics. All in all, the Creta is a complete package.
The 2016 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000