CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Hyundai wins Four-wheeler Exporter of the Year Award
Hyundai has had an excellent year in terms of domestic sales but the company has also kept its exports from the Chennai plant steady through the year. The company is our exporter of the year as it continues to be one of the biggest exporters in the country in terms of numbers and also supplies to the most countries overseas. Hyundai, like other manufacturers in the region has suffered with the current flood crisis in Chennai but the company has already begun its process of bouncing back and has pledged a donation of Rs 2 crore to help with the relief operations.
The 2016 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 7.08 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000