CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Nominees for Scooter of the Year
The Scooter of the Year category had only two contenders this year. But this is not to say that the competition wasn't close. First here was Yamaha's entry into the premium scooter segment the Fascino. With the retro styling cues and a positioning that hints towards the more stylish side of the segment, the Fascino seems to be ready to take the fight to Vespa. Second up is the Hero Maestro Edge. The first scooter that Hero developed all by itself had left us impressed during our first ride. We are keen to know what our jury members think of it.
The Scooter of the Year category will be judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to ride. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value rider involvement. A machine has to put a smile on its rider's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
The CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016 ceremony will be held on December 9, 2015. Stay tuned to know what we think are the best cars and bikes of the year.
See nominations in the other categories for the CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016
Starts Rs 50,900
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000