CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Datsun Go+ is UV of the year
The Datsun Go+ offers family transport at a very affordable price. The interior of the car features a remarkably spacious cabin that can seat seven and when the last row seats fold down, you get 347 litres of boot space which is more than any hatchback currently in the market.
Powering the Go+ is a peppy and responsive 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that makes 68PS of power and 104Nm of torque. There's no other car quite like the Datsun Go+ at this price point and this unique mix of practicality and price was enough for it to clinch the award.
The 2016 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?