CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Datsun Go+ is UV of the year
The Datsun Go+ offers family transport at a very affordable price. The interior of the car features a remarkably spacious cabin that can seat seven and when the last row seats fold down, you get 347 litres of boot space which is more than any hatchback currently in the market.
Powering the Go+ is a peppy and responsive 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that makes 68PS of power and 104Nm of torque. There's no other car quite like the Datsun Go+ at this price point and this unique mix of practicality and price was enough for it to clinch the award.
The 2016 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000