Confirmed: 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift launch in India on September 28, 2017
Maruti Suzuki has taken its time but the 2017 S-Cross facelift will finally be launched in India on September 28, 2017. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift has been spied on multiple occassions and we have recently also reported that the new S-Cross will only be offered with one diesel engine option. The facelifted 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross had been first launched in Europe last year. The previous iteration of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross may not have seen the sales success of its stablemates including the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Vitara Brezza, and the Dzire, but it still enjoyed a good following in India. With a marginal Rs 25,000 - 35,000 price increase expected over the current model, the 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift may be priced in the range of Rs 8.15 lakh to Rs 11.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The 2017 Maruti S-Cross facelift that was launched in the international markets gets a busier looking front with aggressive bits. This can be seen with the new headlights and the larger chrome treated grille. Even the bumper has got more contours, giving a stronger profile. The side and the rear do look reminiscent of what we have seen in the existing model. Inside, the cabin is expected to get premium additions in the form of new trims and an updated layout. Similar to the new age Maruti Suzuki cars, the 2017 S-Cross facelift too will come equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options. The 1.3-litre motor might be offered in the same state of tune as the present. There are also reports of a new petrol motor that might be offered in the S-Cross facelift, will help target a wider audience. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross may also have the mild-hybrid SHVS seen on the Ciaz earlier.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show