Confirmed: 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift launch in India on September 28, 2017
Maruti Suzuki has taken its time but the 2017 S-Cross facelift will finally be launched in India on September 28, 2017. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift has been spied on multiple occassions and we have recently also reported that the new S-Cross will only be offered with one diesel engine option. The facelifted 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross had been first launched in Europe last year. The previous iteration of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross may not have seen the sales success of its stablemates including the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Vitara Brezza, and the Dzire, but it still enjoyed a good following in India. With a marginal Rs 25,000 - 35,000 price increase expected over the current model, the 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift may be priced in the range of Rs 8.15 lakh to Rs 11.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The 2017 Maruti S-Cross facelift that was launched in the international markets gets a busier looking front with aggressive bits. This can be seen with the new headlights and the larger chrome treated grille. Even the bumper has got more contours, giving a stronger profile. The side and the rear do look reminiscent of what we have seen in the existing model. Inside, the cabin is expected to get premium additions in the form of new trims and an updated layout. Similar to the new age Maruti Suzuki cars, the 2017 S-Cross facelift too will come equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options. The 1.3-litre motor might be offered in the same state of tune as the present. There are also reports of a new petrol motor that might be offered in the S-Cross facelift, will help target a wider audience. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross may also have the mild-hybrid SHVS seen on the Ciaz earlier.
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far