Confirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
Hyundai India will be launching the refreshed Creta SUV on May 21, 2018. There have been various instances when the SUV was caught testing and also reaching dealerships. Hyundai will be announcing prices of the 2018 Creta on May 21. Hyundai dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the SUV in India. We believe the deliveries of the same will start by the end of this month. The facelifted Hyundai Creta will feature cosmetic updates only and will retain the mechanicals from the previous model.
The changes in the design of the Hyundai Creta make it look upmarket (Image source: Motoroids)
The new Creta gets a larger chrome trimmed hexagonal front grille. The front bumper now has new fog lamp housings and a pronounced chin which merges into the front grille. The rear bumpers have also been redesigned while the taillamps have also received a subtle tweak. New 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels replace the existing design. The is carried over from the previous car with the only change being the addition of the smoother, grey-themed infotainment system from the new Elite i20. Here is a look at the different variants of the upcoming Hyundai
The facelifted Creta's powertrain options will remain unchanged with the 1.4 diesel(90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel(128PS, 220Nm) and 1.6 petrol(123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These will be mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
The changes done to the rear of the 2018 Hyundai Creta are too minimalistic (Image source: Motoroids)
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S: All you need to know
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip