Coronavirus impact: Audi extends warranty and service period
Audi announced the extension of its service and warranty period for all customers across the country due to the lockdown initiated because of Coronavirus. For those whose vehicles have warranty and service packages due between March 15 and April 15, they will have the opportunity to redeem their service and warranty after the lockdown is over.
The new warranty is usually opted before the old one gets expired, those who are not able to buy the new warranty because of the lockdown will be given a two-month buffer time. Similarly, customers were allowed claim warranty in case of failure till the warranty expired and now the extension adds another 30 days or 3,000km. And all vehicle owners with service due in the lockdown period will get the same extension.
Head of Audi India, Balbir Singh said "We are facing unprecedented times; during moments like these, the last thing that our customers should be worried about is the service of their cars. Customers are at the core of our business and everything we do, we do it for them. In line with this strategy - we are offering a new Extended Warranty and service packages for customers who can now continue to reap the benefits of being part of the Audi family. Our teams are geared to extend all the necessary support in addition to making sure that their service and warranty packages are extended. We would like to urge all our customers to stay home and stay safe."
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!