Coronavirus impact: Bajaj extends service and warranty period amid lockdown
Bajaj has announced an extension of its service and warranty period for all its two-wheelers and commercial vehicles because of the nationwide lockdown in the fight against Coronavirus. Vehicles with warranty and free service period expiring between March 20 and April 30, will now get an extension until May 31, 2020.
Also, owners who have the first, second or third free service for their vehicles due by April 30, will get an extension of two months. The same goes for any vehicle with its warranty expiring between March and April, vehicle owners will get an extension of two months and this extension will be followed by dealerships across the country.
Rakesh Sharma at Bajaj Auto said, "In view of the current situation of a mandated lockdown owing to COVID-19, Bajaj Auto has decided to extend its service and warranty period of all its vehicles. While social distancing in such troubled times is our collective responsibility, we want to ensure that our customers do not face any hurdles as they will not be able to avail our services for the interim period."
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled