Coronavirus impact: Bharat Benz extends warranty and service period by two months
Bharat Benz joins the list of companies that have extended the warranty and scheduled service period. The decision has been taken considering the present nationwide lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Those vehicles with a warranty or extended warranty expiring and periodic service scheduled during the lockdown period from 15th March to 15th May 2020 will now have two more months to redeem those facilities.
And along with that Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) have joined hands with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited to support the stranded drivers. They can dial a toll-free number and request for basic support. Bharat Benz collects information from the driver and it is passed on to the nearest HPCL team. They will contact the driver and do the needful, it includes secured parking, water, fuel, bathing and shelter.
Satyakam Arya, Managing Director and CEO at Daimler India Commercial Vehicles said "Even during the lockdown, some of our BharatBenz customers are transporting essential commodities in order to support the community. To support them in turn, we decided to extend both service and warranty repairs by two months."
Rajaram Krishnamurthy, Vice President Marketing and Sales said BharatBenz has always been at the forefront when it comes to supporting customers, especially in times when they require it the most. We were one of the first to extend the service and warranty repairs period to answer customer needs during this crisis. We are proud to tie up with HPCL to support our truck driver fraternity who may be away from their home location by providing support for their immediate basic requirements,"
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block