Coronavirus impact: Ducati India extended warranty price hike pushed to June 1, 2020
Ducati India has recently announced pushing the price hike on the extended warranty on its complete range of motorcycles to June 1, 2020. This is being done to facilitate all the customers as the country is under lockdown to battle with Coronavirus pandemic. Ducati mentions, to make the service seamless and available for all, the offer will be extended for customers whose motorcycles will be out of warranty during the lockdown period of 24th March 3rd May.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Due to the current lockdown, we understand that the entire country is going through a tough time, including Ducatisti. We at Ducati, are fully committed towards providing the best services to our customers and will stand together with them during this global pandemic. With the relaxation in extended warranty price hike, we hope to add support to our Ducati family."
The extended warranty programme can be activated on the purchase of a new Ducati or during the standard warranty period. The offer is valid across Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 22,70,000
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block