Coronavirus impact: Ford launches 'Dial a Ford' service
Ford has announced its 'Dial a Ford' facility that focusses on convenience and safety of the customers. This service helps the customers interact with a Ford dealership and service centre without moving out of their comfort zone.
Dial a Ford enables a potential customer to book a test drive and get the new Ford vehicle delivered at the doorstep and the existing Ford owners can use the pick and drop service. The facility also provides online consultation and notifies the customers with regular updates of the service. The facility has integrated digital transaction as well.
Over that, the company is focussing on how to approach the basic day-to-day activities in the post-lockdown world. The company has come up with strict guidelines for customers and employees at dealerships and service centres across the country. The guidelines state that everyone will go through a routine check that shows the body temperature with no-touch infrared thermometers.
This is for the employees as well as the customers. The layout has been re-organised to ensure a safe distance is maintained at all times. Employees and customers must wear masks and gloves while they are in the dealership vicinity. A waste container will be present at every dealership to dispose of contaminated waste material. The dealerships will be disinfected thrice daily and hand sanitisers will be available at every dealership. These guidelines will ensure the protection and safety of employees and customers.
Vinay Raina, executive director of marketing at Ford India, said, "Dial-A-Ford is a manifestation of our Feels Like Family promise where we promise to deliver safe and hygiene standards of sales and service experience without compromising on convenience."
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block