Coronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers will resume production in a phased manner
Honda 2Wheelers has announced that it will resume operations at all the four plants in a phased manner. The company will initially resume operations at the biggest plant in Narasapura, Karnataka starting May 25 and the other three plants will start functioning from the first week of June. The other manufacturing plants are located at Manesar (Haryana), Tapukara (Rajasthan) and Vithalapur (Gujarat). And they will start functioning in a staggered manner.
The company has issued a comprehensive operations resumption manual that falls in line with the Central & State Government guidelines to curb the spread of Coronavirus while working in the post lockdown world. This has been circulated at all the manufacturing plants, suppliers, logistic partners, dealerships and service workshops across the country.
The guidelines include temperature screening, non-biometric entry and exit, mandatory face masks, regular sanitization and disinfection of common surfaces and vehicles carrying materials. It also allows work from home for pregnant ladies, no movement of individuals from hotspot zones and ample availability of sanitizer. The company is also conducting a training module on COVID-19 and the importance of social distancing to help fight the spread of COVID-19. All these safety precautions ensure the protection of employees at all times.
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!