Coronavirus impact: Honda cars introduce 'Honda from home' service
Honda cars India has launched the 'Honda from home' service which enables a customer to book a car at the comfort of being home and get it delivered at your doorstep. The service ensures fluid movement of sales and services while minimizing the health risk for employees and customers after the Coronavirus caused lockdown is lifted.
The online service allows the customer to select a dealership of choice and it is a 24-hour service, customers have the privilege to access it anytime. You can head to 'https://www.hondacarindia.com/honda-from-home' and select the car model you prefer along with the closet dealership, share your details and make a payment choice. The company has kept the process as simple as possible. The platform will soon integrate all dealerships across the country.
Rajesh Goel, senior vice president and director of sales and marketing at Honda Cars India Ltd said, "At Honda, providing 'Joy of Buying' to our customers is at the core of our corporate philosophy. Our newly introduced 'Honda from Home' facility offers a simplified and secure booking experience for the ever-evolving digital consumer who makes his purchase decisions online. Customers can now conveniently book their Honda car from the comfort of their homes. This platform is part of Honda's digitalization efforts in car retail experience that not only drives convenience but also efficiency."
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block