Coronavirus impact: Honda service operation resumes in Kerala
Over 50 two-wheeler outlets will be working twice a week adhering to the Kerala government guidelines for immediate service requirements of customers who have volunteered in helping fight the Coronavirus pandemic.
This includes doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, bank employees and law enforcers. All service workshops will strictly follow social distancing norms and other safety precautions for the wellbeing of the customers. The workshops will be open on Thursdays and Sundays from 10am to 5pm.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, director of sales and marketing at Honda India said, "In these challenging times of COVID-19 more than ever, Honda 2Wheelers India is moving forward as a responsible corporate. The entire Honda 2Wheelers India family is proud to resume the partial operations of our workshops across Kerala in line with the local Government's operational guidelines. Honda wholeheartedly thanks its many customers in Kerala who are everyday serving society with their essential services during the current lockdown. Providing peace of mind and convenience to all customers, these workshops & the staff therein are happy to provide immediate two-wheeler service needs, irrespective of the brand."
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium