Coronavirus impact: Hyundai offers special deals for frontline workers
Hyundai has announced a Coronavirus camp that will take place from May 20 to 31 offering unique deals and service offerings to frontline workers who are putting their life on the line to fight the spread of COVID-19. The camp will be conducted across all workshops while adhering to the guidelines set by the government.
This includes priority service with AC check, complimentary top wash and hi-touch point sanitisation. The company is offering lucrative deals on car interior sanitisation, labour charges, air purifier, roadside assistance and extended warranty. The company is also offering special deals for medical professionals on the purchase of select models.
Hyundai has launched the 360 degrees digital and contactless service through online service booking, repair updates through 'Hyundai on Whatsapp' and online service payment facility. This strengthens the social distancing initiative by the government to curb the spread of Coronavirus.
Tarun Garg, director of sales, marketing and service at Hyundai Motor India Ltd, said, "As a caring and socially responsible brand, it is our duty to support communities through times such as these. We have launched the Corona Warriors Camp as a token of our gratitude towards customers that are battling the COVID-19 crisis on frontlines and are extending our support through unique service offerings for their Hyundai cars, along with other added benefits."
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government
- NewsSteelbird India launches hands free face shield, plans to make 1 lakh units in three months