Coronavirus impact: Mahindra logistics' ALYTE launches free emergency cab services in Hyderabad amid pandemic
Mahindra's enterprise mobility business, Alyte, will provide free cab services to those who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in Hyderabad and the nearby areas. A dedicated fleet of vehicles including electric vehicles have been deployed to address the emergency requirement of people.
The initiative will largely focus on single mothers, differently-abled individuals and senior citizens. The focus is to aide those who do not have a private medium of transportation or can't afford the means, along with gathering medication and essentials or visiting the bank, post office or a healthcare facility.
This service will be extended to nurses, doctors and other organisations and volunteers who are involved in providing essential services and healthcare facilities to the masses. Those interested in contributing may contact the Mahindra logistics helpline. It is a 24x7 service in close collaboration with Rachakonda Commissionaire that has started today, covering Hyderabad, Cyberabad, Sanagareddy and Rachakonda.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block