Coronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki announces service and warranty extensions
India's largest automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has today announced an extension in the service and warranty packages that will be offered across India through all its dealerships in the country. This is being done to help all the customers who are unable to get service or avail the warranty on their vehicles due to the nation wide lockdown to battle the coronavirus pandemic till April 14, 2020.
The complimentary service that would otherwise expire between March 15-April 15, 2020 will be extended to June 2020. Similarly, the annual maintenance contract, warranty and the extended warranty that expired between the above mentioned period will get an extension till June 2020. All of these extensions in the period will be given to all the customers across the country with any additional costs.
In other news from the brand, Maruti Suzuki launched the facelifted Dzire in the country at Rs 5.89 lakh, showroom, with a tweak in the exterior design and features in the cabin. Also, this time around, Maruti Suzuki has chucked the diesel options and is offering the 2020 Dzire only with a petrol engine. Under the hood is a BSVI compliant 1.2-litre, four-cylinder K12C DuelJet petrol engine that makes a power of 91PS which is 7PS more than the previous engine and it also comes with idle start-stop tech. The gearbox options include a 5-speed manual and an AMT.
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!