Coronavirus impact: Maxxis comes up with revised logo
The novel Coronavirus pandemic has critically impacted every industry, countries all around the globe are locked down. Trade, travel, business have all come to a halt and major corporate communities are trying their best to support the appropriate authorities and government fighting the Covid-19 virus. Many companies have come up with new and revised logos and campaigns promoting public safety and prevention from the Coronavirus.
The campaigns are basically focused on flattening the spread curve of the Coronavirus. Maxxis tyres have come up with their revised logo that signifies the 21-day lockdown. The roman numerals brilliantly integrated into the brand's name denotes the lockdown tenure in the country and they have also shared the message to stay home and stay safe through their social handles like Instagram and Facebook page. The message conveys "stay in and stay safe, 21 days can change lives, one can find 21 ways to stay busy for these 21 days of curfew period, it advises to do anything but step out during this quarantine period".
It is also in support for the hospitals, doctors, staffs and other forces battling hard with the Coronavirus, like the police force that is making sure that the quarantine is followed with proper protocols and the administration forces that are trying to contain the situation with providing food for the less fortunate.
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!