Coronavirus impact: Nissan invites people to draw
Nissan is offering 23 newly created colouring pages that can be downloaded to your systems. It features Nissan's classic cars, current models, futuristic concepts and even some "cult classic" models, such as the Nissan Figaro and ChoiMobi. Nissan's designers from across the globe have designed these pages over the last few weeks during the Coronavirus pandemic caused lockdown. You can tag your own drawings from sidewalk art to napkin sketches with #drawdrawdraw on you social media handles.
This initiative will also be accompanied by Alfonso Albasia, Nissan's senior vice president for global design posting his own video about what he is drawing lately along with his team, giving tips about how they became car designers and how can you go about being one yourself.
He said "To draw, draw, draw, in our world, is one of the best ways to close the gap between wonderful creative impulses in your head and making it a reality especially as we face this global pandemic together,"
He added "Our team of designers, worldwide, are using this time to breathe, to draw, to dream creatively. I know that some of their best work will come from the challenges that we're facing now. So we thought, why not give everyone a chance to express themselves creatively and share it with those who will appreciate it?'"
He concluded "Our inspiration for this project came from Nissan designer Giovanny Arroba, the creative mind behind the recently unveiled Ariya Concept car, Gio was asked for advice on becoming a car designer. He said, simply and beautifully, draw like crazy. Draw, draw, draw. We're looking forward to celebrating passion and creativity, don't be surprised if you see a Nissan designer comment on your drawings and artwork."
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block