Coronavirus impact: Piaggio India extends equipment warranty and service period by 30 days
Piaggio has announced that all Aprilia and Vespa range of products with equipment warranty and free service expiring during the COVID-19 cause nationwide lockdown will get the opportunity to redeem these services within 30 days after the lockdown lifts. The company also issued vehicle care instruction and maintenance of two-wheelers during the lockdown for its customers.
Along with that, the company is providing shelter to 1000 migrant workers near its manufacturing plant Baramati, Maharashtra. The company is also making an isolation ward for COVID-19 patients with the help of the local government hospital at Baramati. Piaggio has provided personal protective equipment, installed sensitisation units for health care professionals at SaSassoon Government Hospital in Pune. The company will also contribute to the PM CARES fund.
Diego Graffi, Managing Director and CEO, Piaggio India said, "We applaud the government's effort and determination to contain and control the spread of the virus. In the present times of uncertainty, we stand committed to our Vespa and Aprilia customers with our channel partners and assure them of our unwavering support. We want to ensure that our customers face no hurdles and are able to avail services seamlessly."
He also added, "We are determined to contribute in the fight against COVID-19 and closely monitoring the situation by working with local authorities."
- NewsMG Motor announces unique MG SEWA Parents First initiative
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsHonda launches BSVI-compliant diesel Civic at Rs 20.74 lakh
- NewsLamborghini Sian's supercapacitor tech to be developed for future electrified models
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block