Coronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the customer connect program, its focus is to keep in touch with the customer during these times of peril and along with that, it provides several other features that ease customers' problems regarding vehicle care.
These include the extension of vehicle warranty for new and Toyota vehicles purchased from Toyota U-trust, free maintenance service, roadside assistance, extended warranty and prepaid maintenance package for up to two months.
The company has announced free emergency support up to 15 days after lockdown for those who won't be able to renew the coverage and in case of emergencies where Toyota vehicles are involved, the dealerships are taking care of it with doorstep facilities as essential services.
The company is also providing an extension of warranty and service period until May 31 considering the sudden lockdown that was initiated due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Once the dealerships are functional, services and products will be sold at a special price that will ensure the vehicle's safety and maintenance.
Naveen Soni, senior vice president at Toyota said, "We would like to sincerely thank all our customers for their continued support and understanding over the years. To avoid any inconvenience to customers, we are trying our best to ensure seamless communication and hassle-free processes. Our 'Customer Connect' program is a step to build confidence, and show our commitment to our valued customers and our dealer partners, in these times of distress. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government."
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!