Coronavirus impact: Volkswagen introduces VWellness program
As the COVID-19 induced lockdown is lifted across the county, German carmaker Volkswagen has introduced a slew of precautionary measures across its sales and service channels to fight the disease. These efforts are being termed the VWellness program. Over 90 per cent of Volkswagen's sales and service facilities across India are now functional.
As part of this initiative, all sales and service facilities across the network are regularly sanitized and equipped with mask and gloves with clear guidelines on social distancing practices. Contactless transactions and limited manpower are some of the other government norms that are being adhered to here.
Also, as part of this program is the 103 VW dealerships that are providing a free 10-point check-up that includes free pickup and drop of vehicles. Also, there are special offers on purchase of tires, batteries or services like AC disinfectant and germ clean treatment. The from has also introduced new services like an anti-microbial treatment and ozone vehicle disinfectant system that customers can available of to improve in-car hygiene.
Volkswagen is now offering healthcare professionals with a 3-month EMI holiday plan and interest rates starting as low as 8 per cent on purchase of the BSVI Polo or Vento. The benefits can be availed until 30th June 2020 across the Volkswagen network.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks