Cox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
Aiming to cash in on the trend of travellers driving themselves to their holiday destinations, travel company Cox and Kings has launched Self-Drive 365. The service is a one-stop road trip planner to destinations across India as well as abroad. The self-drive brand will offer destination plans, experience-based drives, facilities as well as a variety of cars and motorcycles. There will also be a 24-hour support crew for a seamless experience.
Kunal Marjadi, Debolin Sen, head, Self-Drive 365, Anuradha Joshi Medhora, Karan Anand, head, relationships, Cox and Kings, Siddhant Ghalla, and Ricken Desai at the launch of Self-Drive 365
Self-Drive 365 is targeted at beginners who have low or no experience of self-drive holidays, as well as those who may not be able to take the time out to plan their holiday drive on their own. There are various thematic pre-planned international trips available, including The USA The Great Pacific Drive, Spain Spanish Tango, Ireland The Wild Atlantic Drive. Similarly Heart of the Himalayas, Into the Tiger's Lair and East Coast Life are self-drive trips within India.
The service offers the option of picking between luxury sedans and SUVs as well as various motorcycle models. Self-drive holiday packages are available in India, the US, Spain, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and others.
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia to debut in India in Q2 2021
- NewsKia Motors to launch 7 new EVs by 2027, debut new design language