Cox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
Aiming to cash in on the trend of travellers driving themselves to their holiday destinations, travel company Cox and Kings has launched Self-Drive 365. The service is a one-stop road trip planner to destinations across India as well as abroad. The self-drive brand will offer destination plans, experience-based drives, facilities as well as a variety of cars and motorcycles. There will also be a 24-hour support crew for a seamless experience.
Kunal Marjadi, Debolin Sen, head, Self-Drive 365, Anuradha Joshi Medhora, Karan Anand, head, relationships, Cox and Kings, Siddhant Ghalla, and Ricken Desai at the launch of Self-Drive 365
Self-Drive 365 is targeted at beginners who have low or no experience of self-drive holidays, as well as those who may not be able to take the time out to plan their holiday drive on their own. There are various thematic pre-planned international trips available, including The USA The Great Pacific Drive, Spain Spanish Tango, Ireland The Wild Atlantic Drive. Similarly Heart of the Himalayas, Into the Tiger's Lair and East Coast Life are self-drive trips within India.
The service offers the option of picking between luxury sedans and SUVs as well as various motorcycle models. Self-drive holiday packages are available in India, the US, Spain, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and others.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa