Cox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
Aiming to cash in on the trend of travellers driving themselves to their holiday destinations, travel company Cox and Kings has launched Self-Drive 365. The service is a one-stop road trip planner to destinations across India as well as abroad. The self-drive brand will offer destination plans, experience-based drives, facilities as well as a variety of cars and motorcycles. There will also be a 24-hour support crew for a seamless experience.
Kunal Marjadi, Debolin Sen, head, Self-Drive 365, Anuradha Joshi Medhora, Karan Anand, head, relationships, Cox and Kings, Siddhant Ghalla, and Ricken Desai at the launch of Self-Drive 365
Self-Drive 365 is targeted at beginners who have low or no experience of self-drive holidays, as well as those who may not be able to take the time out to plan their holiday drive on their own. There are various thematic pre-planned international trips available, including The USA The Great Pacific Drive, Spain Spanish Tango, Ireland The Wild Atlantic Drive. Similarly Heart of the Himalayas, Into the Tiger's Lair and East Coast Life are self-drive trips within India.
The service offers the option of picking between luxury sedans and SUVs as well as various motorcycle models. Self-drive holiday packages are available in India, the US, Spain, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and others.
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019