Cox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
Aiming to cash in on the trend of travellers driving themselves to their holiday destinations, travel company Cox and Kings has launched Self-Drive 365. The service is a one-stop road trip planner to destinations across India as well as abroad. The self-drive brand will offer destination plans, experience-based drives, facilities as well as a variety of cars and motorcycles. There will also be a 24-hour support crew for a seamless experience.
Kunal Marjadi, Debolin Sen, head, Self-Drive 365, Anuradha Joshi Medhora, Karan Anand, head, relationships, Cox and Kings, Siddhant Ghalla, and Ricken Desai at the launch of Self-Drive 365
Self-Drive 365 is targeted at beginners who have low or no experience of self-drive holidays, as well as those who may not be able to take the time out to plan their holiday drive on their own. There are various thematic pre-planned international trips available, including The USA The Great Pacific Drive, Spain Spanish Tango, Ireland The Wild Atlantic Drive. Similarly Heart of the Himalayas, Into the Tiger's Lair and East Coast Life are self-drive trips within India.
The service offers the option of picking between luxury sedans and SUVs as well as various motorcycle models. Self-drive holiday packages are available in India, the US, Spain, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and others.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900