Cristiano Ronaldo buys Bugatti Chiron worth around Rs 19 crore!
What do you do when you're one of the highest paid sportspersons in the world and an automotive enthusiast? You go and buy one of the most expensive and exclusive cars on the planet, of course! And that's just what Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo has done he's bought himself a Bugatti Chiron worth around Rs 19 crore! The Portugese footballer is known for his exotic car collection which includes vehicles like the Bugatti Veyron, a Lamborghini and an Aston Martin DB9. All Bugatti Chirons are built to suit a customer's tastes and requirements. From what can been seen in Cristiano Ronaldo's Chiron, he's got 'CR7' embroidered onto the seats.
Image used for representational purpose
The Bugatti Chiron is powered by an 8.0-litre, quad-turbo, 16-cylinder W-configuration engine which produces a staggering 1,500PS and 1,600Nm of torque. It's got an all-wheel drive system and a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. 0-100kmph comes up in 2.4 seconds in the Bugatti Chiron, while top speed is electronically limited to 420kmph. However, Bugatti says that without the limiter, the Chiron can hit a top speed of 463kmph. Just recently, Bugatti broke the record for the fastest 0-400-0kmph run in the world. The Bugatti Chiron and Crisitano Ronaldo are a perfect match then one of the fastest cars in the world with one of the fastest footballers.
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300