Cristiano Ronaldo buys Bugatti Chiron worth around Rs 19 crore!
What do you do when you're one of the highest paid sportspersons in the world and an automotive enthusiast? You go and buy one of the most expensive and exclusive cars on the planet, of course! And that's just what Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo has done he's bought himself a Bugatti Chiron worth around Rs 19 crore! The Portugese footballer is known for his exotic car collection which includes vehicles like the Bugatti Veyron, a Lamborghini and an Aston Martin DB9. All Bugatti Chirons are built to suit a customer's tastes and requirements. From what can been seen in Cristiano Ronaldo's Chiron, he's got 'CR7' embroidered onto the seats.
Image used for representational purpose
The Bugatti Chiron is powered by an 8.0-litre, quad-turbo, 16-cylinder W-configuration engine which produces a staggering 1,500PS and 1,600Nm of torque. It's got an all-wheel drive system and a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. 0-100kmph comes up in 2.4 seconds in the Bugatti Chiron, while top speed is electronically limited to 420kmph. However, Bugatti says that without the limiter, the Chiron can hit a top speed of 463kmph. Just recently, Bugatti broke the record for the fastest 0-400-0kmph run in the world. The Bugatti Chiron and Crisitano Ronaldo are a perfect match then one of the fastest cars in the world with one of the fastest footballers.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block