Customisable helmets now available online on the Royal Enfield apparel store
Royal Enfield has introduced a line of customisable helmets to its range of apparel and riding gear. A 'Make Your Own' section has been set up on the apparel website for this purpose. Only available on helmets now, this facility will be extended to a range of gear.
There are over 500 combinations that the buyer can chose while configuring their helmet. For now only an open-face helmet is available but everything else like decals, shell base colour, finish, visor, peak, peak color and the inside lining can be chosen. Personalized text can also be added up to 14 characters.
The helmet is priced at Rs 3,200. Online payment and delivery options are also available. The Royal Enfield apparel store stocks gloves, boots, bags, jackets, T-shirts, motorcycle covers, multifunctional headgear and a host of other products.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,50,000
- NewsMaruti Suzuki appoints Shashank Srivastava as marketing and sales head
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip