Customisable helmets now available online on the Royal Enfield apparel store
Royal Enfield has introduced a line of customisable helmets to its range of apparel and riding gear. A 'Make Your Own' section has been set up on the apparel website for this purpose. Only available on helmets now, this facility will be extended to a range of gear.
There are over 500 combinations that the buyer can chose while configuring their helmet. For now only an open-face helmet is available but everything else like decals, shell base colour, finish, visor, peak, peak color and the inside lining can be chosen. Personalized text can also be added up to 14 characters.
The helmet is priced at Rs 3,200. Online payment and delivery options are also available. The Royal Enfield apparel store stocks gloves, boots, bags, jackets, T-shirts, motorcycle covers, multifunctional headgear and a host of other products.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,50,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000