Customisable helmets now available online on the Royal Enfield apparel store
Royal Enfield has introduced a line of customisable helmets to its range of apparel and riding gear. A 'Make Your Own' section has been set up on the apparel website for this purpose. Only available on helmets now, this facility will be extended to a range of gear.
There are over 500 combinations that the buyer can chose while configuring their helmet. For now only an open-face helmet is available but everything else like decals, shell base colour, finish, visor, peak, peak color and the inside lining can be chosen. Personalized text can also be added up to 14 characters.
The helmet is priced at Rs 3,200. Online payment and delivery options are also available. The Royal Enfield apparel store stocks gloves, boots, bags, jackets, T-shirts, motorcycle covers, multifunctional headgear and a host of other products.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,50,000
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani