Dakar 2015: CS Santosh ranked 36th after Stage 11
CS Santosh continues to soldier on in the motorcycle category of the 2015 Dakar Rally. The Indian rally-raid rider, who is piloting a KTM 450 Rally in the Dakar for the Kini Red Bull team has not had an entirely easy run in the event though. Santosh had a crash early on in the event which resulted in an impacted shoulder. But a crash during the sixth stage of the rally, just before the rest day for quads and motorcycles, meant that Santosh has been riding since with a hairline fracture to the big toe on his left foot.
CS Santosh is currently ranked 36th overall in the motorcycle category of the 2015 Dakar
Going into the eleventh stage of the rally that ran from Cachi to Termas Rio Hondo, Santosh was ranked 38th overall. The rider put in a strong performance, climbing up the order to be ranked 36th overall in the motorcycle category after the eleventh stage. He managed this by finishing 34th in the stage. Santosh clocked a total time of 4hr and 06min, 33min 13sec behind the stage winner Joan Barreda Bort.
The riders now head into the fourth marathon stage of the Dakar, that will take them from Rio Hondo to Rosario.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India