Dakar 2015: CS Santosh ranked 36th after Stage 11
CS Santosh continues to soldier on in the motorcycle category of the 2015 Dakar Rally. The Indian rally-raid rider, who is piloting a KTM 450 Rally in the Dakar for the Kini Red Bull team has not had an entirely easy run in the event though. Santosh had a crash early on in the event which resulted in an impacted shoulder. But a crash during the sixth stage of the rally, just before the rest day for quads and motorcycles, meant that Santosh has been riding since with a hairline fracture to the big toe on his left foot.
CS Santosh is currently ranked 36th overall in the motorcycle category of the 2015 Dakar
Going into the eleventh stage of the rally that ran from Cachi to Termas Rio Hondo, Santosh was ranked 38th overall. The rider put in a strong performance, climbing up the order to be ranked 36th overall in the motorcycle category after the eleventh stage. He managed this by finishing 34th in the stage. Santosh clocked a total time of 4hr and 06min, 33min 13sec behind the stage winner Joan Barreda Bort.
The riders now head into the fourth marathon stage of the Dakar, that will take them from Rio Hondo to Rosario.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept