Dakar 2017: Sherco TVS Racings Adrian Metge finishes Stage 4 in 39th position
Sherco TVS Racing's Adrian Metge has finished the fourth stage of the 2017 Dakar at the 39th position. The French rider completed the 416km-long stage, San Salvador de Jujuy to Tupiza in Bolivia, in 6hr 6min and 46sec. His team-mate and Stage 1 winner, Juan Pedrero Garica, who clocked 6hr 40min and 16sec, finished in 63rd position.
The duo put up a strong performance in the challenging conditions. Most of the stage comprised of soft sand which made it extremely difficult to ride on. Garcia's position in the overall standings fell to 31st place, but hopes to climb up the rankings as the rally progresses through Bolivia.
Aravind KP's exit from the rally, post an injury he sustained in a crash in Stage 3, has left the Sherco TVS Racing team with two riders. The team will be hoping to remain consistent in the coming days.
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards