Dakar 2017: Sherco TVS Racings Adrian Metge finishes Stage 4 in 39th position
Sherco TVS Racing's Adrian Metge has finished the fourth stage of the 2017 Dakar at the 39th position. The French rider completed the 416km-long stage, San Salvador de Jujuy to Tupiza in Bolivia, in 6hr 6min and 46sec. His team-mate and Stage 1 winner, Juan Pedrero Garica, who clocked 6hr 40min and 16sec, finished in 63rd position.
The duo put up a strong performance in the challenging conditions. Most of the stage comprised of soft sand which made it extremely difficult to ride on. Garcia's position in the overall standings fell to 31st place, but hopes to climb up the rankings as the rally progresses through Bolivia.
Aravind KP's exit from the rally, post an injury he sustained in a crash in Stage 3, has left the Sherco TVS Racing team with two riders. The team will be hoping to remain consistent in the coming days.
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...