Dakar 2017: Sherco TVS Racings Adrian Metge finishes Stage 4 in 39th position
Sherco TVS Racing's Adrian Metge has finished the fourth stage of the 2017 Dakar at the 39th position. The French rider completed the 416km-long stage, San Salvador de Jujuy to Tupiza in Bolivia, in 6hr 6min and 46sec. His team-mate and Stage 1 winner, Juan Pedrero Garica, who clocked 6hr 40min and 16sec, finished in 63rd position.
The duo put up a strong performance in the challenging conditions. Most of the stage comprised of soft sand which made it extremely difficult to ride on. Garcia's position in the overall standings fell to 31st place, but hopes to climb up the rankings as the rally progresses through Bolivia.
Aravind KP's exit from the rally, post an injury he sustained in a crash in Stage 3, has left the Sherco TVS Racing team with two riders. The team will be hoping to remain consistent in the coming days.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders