Dakar 2017: Sherco TVS Racings Adrian Metge finishes Stage 4 in 39th position
Sherco TVS Racing's Adrian Metge has finished the fourth stage of the 2017 Dakar at the 39th position. The French rider completed the 416km-long stage, San Salvador de Jujuy to Tupiza in Bolivia, in 6hr 6min and 46sec. His team-mate and Stage 1 winner, Juan Pedrero Garica, who clocked 6hr 40min and 16sec, finished in 63rd position.
The duo put up a strong performance in the challenging conditions. Most of the stage comprised of soft sand which made it extremely difficult to ride on. Garcia's position in the overall standings fell to 31st place, but hopes to climb up the rankings as the rally progresses through Bolivia.
Aravind KP's exit from the rally, post an injury he sustained in a crash in Stage 3, has left the Sherco TVS Racing team with two riders. The team will be hoping to remain consistent in the coming days.
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India