Dakar 2017: Sherco TVS's Juan Pedrero Garcia finishes Stage 11 in 11th position
The gruelling Dakar Rally is soon coming to a close, which means that the results of the eleventh stage of the rally are fairly crucial. The riders in the Moto category of the Dakar had to traverse 287 km from San Juan to Rio Cuarto, initially tackling sand dunes, before finally getting to pin the throttle on the fastest sections of the stage.
Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team's Juan Pedrero Garcia ended Stage 11 in 11th place. Here he is riding full throttle in the previous stage
Sherco TVS Rally Factory's Juan Pedrero Garcia had a good outing, managing to complete the stage in eleventh position overall. The rider clocked a time of 3hr 30min 54sec, which was 13min 57sec off the pace of stage winner Joan Barreda Bort. His team-mate, Frenchman Adrien Metge, managed to complete the stage in 12th place, clocking a time of 3hr 32min 33sec, which was 15min 36sec off the leader's time.
This means in the overall rankings in the Moto Class, the Spaniard, Garcia, is now ranked 13th. Metge is currently ranked 23rd overall.
The riders now have one stage to go, Stage 12, which isn't too challenging an affair, until they cross the finish line at Buenos Aires.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15