Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked eighth overall after Stage 13
It's the last leg of the Dakar, and competitors travelled from San Juan to Cordoba over the course of Stage 13. The day was long, with competitors travelling a total distance of 907km over the course of the stage.
It proved to be an extremely good day for Hero MotoSports Team Rally's rookie rider, Oriol Mena. Mena delivered another stunning performance and ended the thirteenth stage in eighth position. It also proved to be a good stage for CS Santosh who ended the stage in 33rd position.
CS Santosh on Stage 11 at the 2018 Dakar
Mena's performance has ensured that he is currently ranked eighth place overall. Meanwhile Santosh is ranked 34th overall.
There's now one stage left in the 2018 Dakar in Cordoba, Argentina. Competitors will travel a total distance of 286km before the finish of the event.
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300