Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked eighth overall after Stage 13
It's the last leg of the Dakar, and competitors travelled from San Juan to Cordoba over the course of Stage 13. The day was long, with competitors travelling a total distance of 907km over the course of the stage.
It proved to be an extremely good day for Hero MotoSports Team Rally's rookie rider, Oriol Mena. Mena delivered another stunning performance and ended the thirteenth stage in eighth position. It also proved to be a good stage for CS Santosh who ended the stage in 33rd position.
CS Santosh on Stage 11 at the 2018 Dakar
Mena's performance has ensured that he is currently ranked eighth place overall. Meanwhile Santosh is ranked 34th overall.
There's now one stage left in the 2018 Dakar in Cordoba, Argentina. Competitors will travel a total distance of 286km before the finish of the event.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks