Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked eighth overall after Stage 13
It's the last leg of the Dakar, and competitors travelled from San Juan to Cordoba over the course of Stage 13. The day was long, with competitors travelling a total distance of 907km over the course of the stage.
It proved to be an extremely good day for Hero MotoSports Team Rally's rookie rider, Oriol Mena. Mena delivered another stunning performance and ended the thirteenth stage in eighth position. It also proved to be a good stage for CS Santosh who ended the stage in 33rd position.
CS Santosh on Stage 11 at the 2018 Dakar
Mena's performance has ensured that he is currently ranked eighth place overall. Meanwhile Santosh is ranked 34th overall.
There's now one stage left in the 2018 Dakar in Cordoba, Argentina. Competitors will travel a total distance of 286km before the finish of the event.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India