Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked eighth overall after Stage 13
It's the last leg of the Dakar, and competitors travelled from San Juan to Cordoba over the course of Stage 13. The day was long, with competitors travelling a total distance of 907km over the course of the stage.
It proved to be an extremely good day for Hero MotoSports Team Rally's rookie rider, Oriol Mena. Mena delivered another stunning performance and ended the thirteenth stage in eighth position. It also proved to be a good stage for CS Santosh who ended the stage in 33rd position.
CS Santosh on Stage 11 at the 2018 Dakar
Mena's performance has ensured that he is currently ranked eighth place overall. Meanwhile Santosh is ranked 34th overall.
There's now one stage left in the 2018 Dakar in Cordoba, Argentina. Competitors will travel a total distance of 286km before the finish of the event.
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first dealership in Nashik, Maharashtra
- News2019 Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India at Rs 23.99 lakh
- FeaturesSimple tech: Camshafts
- NewsDakar 2019 Stage 9: Al-Attiyah claims Car category, Metge wins Moto class
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani